Skip to content
• Super Duty 1/4" Extended Die Grinder
• Side exhaust
• Direct Drive
• Lightweight Magnesium/Aluminum body
• Full ball bearing construction
• Comfort rubber grip
• Safety lock throttle lever
• Also available with 90° Angle Head - T-9959REA
| Air Pressure
||Average Air Cons.
||Air Cons. @ Load
||Air Inlet NPT
|90 PSI Max
About our Die Grinders
Taylor Pneumatic Die Grinders are offered covering a wide variety of features such as collet size, lengths, angles, exhaust positioning, horsepower, etc. The diversity of our line of die grinders allows us to supply the needs of many different manufacturing, maintenance, and repair operations. These tools work great for grinding, de-burring, polishing, honing, and more. Multiple sizes and styles of collets are also available at Taylor Pneumatic(refer to your tools schematic for part numbers). Please always remember to use air tool oil before and after every use of your pneumatic tool.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.