Skip to content
• 1/4" Heavy Duty Riveter
• Pulls standard steel, stainless steel, aluminum and plastic rivets
• Hardened jaws and nosepiece
• Made for production
• See through mandrel catcher and hanger eye on top of the tool.
• Includes, 1/4". 7/32" 3/16", 5/32", 1/8" and 3/32" nosepieces, wrenches and hose swivel fitting.
• Also comes with spare jaw sets, jaw case, jaw pusher and jaw case spring.
|90 PSI MAX
About our Air/Hydraulic Riveters
This riveter is an air over hydraulic riveter. The large canister on the bottom contains an air piston. When activated by the trigger, air pushes the piston into a reservoir of oil that in turn pushes another piston compounding the force and pulls the rivet. The tool comes filled with hydraulic oil to manufacturer standards. The rivet jaws on these tools are adjustable. They can be adjusted to hold the rivet mandrel tightly so that they will not fall out prior to insertion, or they can be adjusted to fit loosely. Always remember to oil your pneumatic tools before and after each use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.