Skip to content
• 1/2" production ratchet wrench
• Customer's #1 choice for 1/2" ratchet
• Ball type socket retainer
• Forward & reverse
• Available with 3/8" drive - T-7728
||Max Torque by hand
| Air Pressure
||Average Air Cons.
||Air Cons. @ Load
||Air Inlet NPT
|90 PSI Max
About Ratchet Wrenches
Ratchet wrenches are exceptionally good at doing the job they are designed for - removing fasteners after they have first been loosened. It is important to keep the ratchet mechanism clean and free of sand and grit. Sand will wear out the ratchet mechanism and cause premature tool failure. Use an air blow gun to clean the head after extended use. Always remember to oil your tool before and after use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.