Skip to content
• 5" High speed sander
• 3", 4-1/2" & 5" Backup pads included - 1 each
• Comfortable rubber cushioned grip
• Heavy duty ball bearing construction
• Built-in regulator
• Holding rod to facilitate pad & paper change included
|Free Speed RPM
|Pad Size inch
|3", 4-1/2", 5"
| Air Pressure
||Average Air Cons.
||Air Cons. @ Load
||Air Inlet NPT
|90 PSI Max
About Our Sanders
Taylor Pneumatic Sanders are built to provide trouble free service. Low profile and tough aluminum construction combined with smooth and balanced operation make these tools a must for auto body, woodworking, and any finishing work. Swirl free finishes are obtained by letting the tool do the work. Keep the pad flat and keep the tool moving. Dual action comes from a combination of the offset oscillator and the bearing pressed in to the balancer. Keeping this bearing free of debris is essential for the sander's dual action. Always remember to keep your air tools oiled before and after use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.