Skip to content
• A-Type Single Cylinder Rivet Squeezer with 3" yoke
• Uses industry standard .187(3/16") shank squeeze sets and dimple dies
• Heat treated steel yokes
• Quality aluminum casted housing
• Throttle control allows ease of use
• Built-in swivel inlet
|Rivet Capacity Aluminum
|Rivet Capacity Steel
|90 PSI MAX
About our Rivet Squeezers
Taylor Pneumatic's Rivet Squeezers are used to squeeze a wide range of sizes and types of rivets. They are commonly used for pressing, stamping and staking in manufacturing industries ranging from electronic components, boats, aircraft, automotive assembly, trucks and busses. Compression force is multiplied by the unique cam and wedge design. Our rivet squeezers operate smoothly and quietly while also providing great accuracy and productivity. Always remember to oil your tool before and after each use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.